Weather in October in Chéticamp, Ns
|| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Min/ Low Temperature °C ( °F)
|Normal Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -5.2 °C (22.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Chéticamp, Ns is cold at -7.6 °C ( 18.32 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -10.3 °C (13.5 °F).
- The shortest day is 10:00 long and the longest day is 11:37 long with an average length of 10:47.
- The weather in October is droughty. A paltry 18.2mm (0.7in) of fluid falls.
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in October is 5.1 °C (9.2 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for October in Chéticamp, NS, canada
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Chéticamp, Ns:
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 398.4 kms (247.6 miles) N
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 354.9 kms (220.5 miles) NW
- Sarnia, On, Canada - 363.2 kms (225.7 miles) WNW
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 107.6 kms (66.9 miles) NW
- Chatham, Nb, Canada - 345.6 kms (214.7 miles) W
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 221.6 kms (137.7 miles) W
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 171.7 kms (106.7 miles) WSW
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 173.1 kms (107.6 miles) WSW
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 293.2 kms (182.2 miles) W
- Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada - 409 kms (254.2 miles) WSW
- Greenwood, Ns, Canada - 358.8 kms (223 miles) WSW
- Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada - 279.4 kms (173.6 miles) SW
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada - 301.1 kms (187.1 miles) SW
- Shearwater, Ns, Canada - 299 kms (185.8 miles) SW
- Deer Lake, Nf, Canada - 389.3 kms (241.9 miles) NE
- Stephenville, Nf, Canada - 276.4 kms (171.8 miles) NE
- Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada - 170.5 kms (105.9 miles) NE
- Alert Bay, Bc, Canada - 424.6 kms (263.9 miles) E
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada - 87.1 kms (54.1 miles) SE
- Sable Island, Ns, Canada - 310.4 kms (192.9 miles) SSE